I decided that I wanted to hear about what OTHERS thought about Love! I was curious about their answers and I wanted to interact with my friends and fans to get a sense of their perceptions.
Whether we realize it or not, whether we choose to accept and embrace it or not, the channel of communicating through the language of Love exists within us all.
So I asked them: What does LOVE mean to you?
- Love means giving of yourself without thinking. (Yoli Fae)
- Love means to care, have compassion for, and to give love and gratitude to those you care about! (Dave Hobley)
- A lack of uncertainty. Stability. Consistency. Being in someone’s heart and keeping that person/thing in mine. (Lauren Huston)
- A wonderful form of expression between two beings (Meghann Lorean Conter)
- Love = God ♥ (George Ira Carroll)
- Love is the answer. (Christina Haftman)
- Following your purpose and loving yourself first! ..for me, that means following my career/passion.. then everything else follows: a great place to live, friends and eventually finding that life love partner (Irene Yuan)
- My next breath! To me it means life giving sharing hoping extending putting u before my wants. I live to love which in return allows me to love to live. Love u all. Xoxo (Wendy Nemer Coleman)
- Love means making a child laugh, respecting the innocence in their eyes and fighting on their behalf, to keep them safe from bullies, from hunger, from sickness…doing what you can. It means being polite and courteous and going out of your way to do good deeds for people, holding the door, helping someone carry their groceries, shopping for someone that’s housebound. It means giving of yourself, whenever and wherever it’s needed. You give the love…it’s returned 100 fold. It means giving your smiles away freely and generously. That’s what it means to me. (Wendy Boissevain)
- Love is treating others the way we want to be treated, kindness and respect!! (Kelly Rose Catherine Brown-Mahoney)
- I think the most powerful thing about LOVE is when it’s given unconditionally. It’s not expecting anything in return. In fact… it sneaks around the back of the almighty EGO and delivers it’s mighty gift! (John Gracey)
Hearing what my friends and people in my social networks had to say about Love was very interesting. 1 word can have so many definitions and ALL of them are right, in this case! I am so glad that people took an interest in this subject and were willing to share their thoughts with me.
If you have not thought about it yet or if you did not answer the question about Love that I posted on Facebook and Twitter, you can still answer it now. What is “Love” to YOU?